You can own this rare and collectable Mickey coin!Mintage 1000 this is number 486. Sold out everywhere.
As the oldest and most popular Disney character, you would be hard-pressed to find anyone who doesnt know who Mickey Mouse is. Mickeys first appearance was in the animated short film Steamboat Willy. Now, he is used as a figurehead for the Walt Disney Corporation. Mickey is so popular that he has spurred a coin series from Niue called Mickey Through the Ages. Right now, you can purchase the 2016 Niue Mickey Mouse The Band Concert Series 1/4 oz Gold Coin from Provident Metals.
- Arrives in a wooden shipper case with themed outer packaging!
- Maximum mintage limited to just 1,000 coins!
- Part of the Mickey Through the Ages Series!
- Contains 1/4 Troy oz of .9999 fine gold.
- Granted a face value of $25 (NZD) backed by the Niue government.
- Obverse image of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse features Mickey Mouse as a conductor.
- Comes with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
The 2016 Niue Mickey Mouse The Band Concert Series 1/4 oz Gold Coins ship in themed shipper boxes that protect beautiful wooden display cases. Along with each shipment, a numbered Certificate of Authenticity arrives to prove the legitimacy of your purchase.